Smart Owl Painting Party 12+
Tonight we're painting "The Smart Owl" using acrylic paint and optional glitter. Your instructor is Adriana. Bring a friend and let us know in the "Special Instructions" if you're celebrating!
We have 12 seats available and the studio is BYO. Bring some nibblies too!
Here's what to do when you arrive;
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at 2:45pm to set up your food and drinks and get settled
- Place your belongings in the chill-out room
- Set yourself up with drinks and nibblies (BYO) and use the fridge in the studio if you wish.
- Put on an apron to protect your clothes - located at the door
- Take the plastic off your canvas and pop your name tag on your apron
- Together we’ll get our paint before we start
- If you wear reading glasses we recommend that you bring them along
- Grab a seat, we have 1 big table for 10 people
- Bring along good spirits and be ready to have more fun relaxing than you could ever imagine
- There is plenty of parking at the front of the Painting pARTy studio.
Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation from us.
We all help out with the cleanup process so please note these bits
- For all paint cleaning, we use the sinks in the chill-out room.
- Brushes need to be thoroughly cleaned of paint and left on the sink
- Jars are simply rinsed out and placed upside down on the sink
- The sink in the "studio" area is for coffee, tea and food-related bits.
I'm so looking forward to sharing this special Christmas Night Painting pARTy with you! Oh and remember to bring your falalalalalaaaaaaaaaas! We'll have Christmas music and lots of fun!
If you would like to book your own Painting pARTy at the Studio, your home or workplace, or a venue of your choice please simply click here.
Sorry, bookings for this event closed 7 Mar 2020 12:00 pm.