We're painting "Frida Kahlo" today using acrylic paint and your instructor is Adriana. Bring a friend and let us know in the "Special Instructions" if you're celebrating!
Here's what to do when you arrive;
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at 5:45 pm to set up your food and drinks and get settled
- Place your belongings to the left of the entrance
- Set yourself up with drinks and nibblies (BYO) and use the fridge in the studio if you wish.
- Put on an apron to protect your clothes - located at the door
- Take the plastic off your canvas and pop your name tag on your apron
- Together we’ll get our paint before we start
- If you wear reading glasses we recommend that you bring them along.
- Grab a seat, we have 2 big tables for 10
- There is plenty of parking at the front of the Painting pARTy studio.
Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation from us.
We all help out with the cleanup process so please note these bits
- For all paint cleaning, we use the sinks in the back room.
- Brushes need to be thoroughly cleaned of paint and leave on the sink
- Jars are simply rinsed out and placed upside down on the sink
- The sink in the "studio" area is for coffee, tea and food-related bits.
Looking forward to sharing a Friday Night Painting pARTy with you!
If you would like to book your own Painting pARTy at the Studio, your home or workplace, or a venue of your choice please simply click here.