We're painting "Ned Kelly" using acrylic paint and your instructor is Adriana. This is a full day Painting pARTy with lots of detail and includes a break for lunch which you can bring with you or purchase something nearby at Jonsson's Farm Market or Sipping Duck.
The detail always takes extra time so come prepared to relax and get the most out of your day. Why not bring a friend?
The Studio is air-conditioned.
Here's what to do when you arrive;
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at 9:45 am to set up your food and drinks and get settled Coffee and tea are complimentary. Pods $2.00.
- Place your belongings in the lounge room
- Set yourself up with drinks and nibblies (BYO) and use the fridge in the studio if you wish.
- Put on an apron to protect your clothes
- Take the plastic off your canvas and pop your name tag on the back or on your apron
- Together we’ll get our paint before we start
- If you wear reading glasses we recommend that you bring them along.
- Grab a seat, we have 2 big tables for 10
- There is plenty of parking at the front of the Stratford Painting pARTy studio.
Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation from us.
We all help out with the cleanup process so please note these bits
- All paint cleaning in the back room. We have 2 sinks in there for this.
- Brushes need to be thoroughly cleaned of paint
- Jars are simply rinsed out and placed upside down on the sink
- The sink in the studio area is for coffee, tea, and food-related bits.
Looking forward to sharing this full day of painting with you!
If you would like to book your own Painting pARTy at the Studio, your home or workplace, or a venue of your choice please simply click here.
Sorry, bookings for this event closed 18 Jan 2020 5:00 pm.