Friday Port Douglas Carnivale 18+
Painting pARTy joins the festivities of the Port Douglas Carnival and you can too!
Your Instructor: Adriana Braid
We are using acrylic paints and we'll have silver glitter at this 18+Painting pARTy. The Friday painting to be added soon!
- We provide, your canvas, paint, brushes a pARTy apron and everything you'll need to create a beautiful masterpiece that you can hang in your home all year round!
- Food and Beverage Package - Bubbles on arrival with Antipasto, vegetarian selections and a health dips and vegie platters
- Step by Step Instructions
- Event photos that you can share on Social Media platforms
- Fun and creative frivolity!
We ask that you arrive 30 minutes early to get settled and begin at 11:00 am SHARP.
Here’s what to do when you arrive;
- Please arrive 30 minutes early
- We begin at 11:00 am SHARP
- Grab your food and drinks
- Don your apron and grab a seat
- Together we’ll get paint before we start
- If you wear reading glasses, I recommend you bring them
- Parking is limited at the Carnivale so please be prepared
- Most importantly be prepared to relax and have a great time!
See you upstairs on the veranda at the Cout House Hotel on Friday 24th May 10:30 am.
Sorry, bookings for this event closed 25 May 2019 11:59 pm.