Beach Bums Painting Party
We're painting "Beach Bums" on Friday 31st January using acrylic paint and your instructor is Adriana.
Here's what to do when you arrive;
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at 5:45 pm to set up your food and drinks and get settled in
- Place your belongings in the lounge
- Set yourself up with drinks and nibblies (BYO) and use the fridge to keep them cold.
- Put on an apron to protect your clothes - located at the door
- Take the plastic off your canvas and pop your name tag on your apron
- Together we’ll get our paint before we start
- If you wear reading glasses we recommend that you bring them along
- Grab a seat, we have 2 big tables for 12 people
- There is plenty of parking at the front of the Painting pARTy studio.
Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation from us.
We all help out with the cleanup process so please note these bits
- For all cleaning of brushes and jars, we use the sink in the lounge room.
- Brushes need to be thoroughly cleaned of paint then left on the sink
- Jars are simply rinsed out and placed upside down on the sink
- The sink in the "studio" area is for coffee, tea and food-related bits.
I'm so looking forward to sharing this brand new Painting pARTy with you all!
If you would like to book your own Painting pARTy at the Studio, your home or workplace, or a venue of your choice please simply click here.
Sorry, bookings for this event closed 31 Jan 2020 4:00 pm.