We're painting "Spirited Trees" on Friday 17th January using acrylic paint and your instructor is Adriana.
A relaxing and some say "spiritual" painting we listen to relaxing music and have a good wine-down after a busy week.
Here's what to do when you arrive;
- There is plenty of parking at the front of the Painting pARTy studio at Stratford
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at 5:45 pm
- Put on an apron to protect your clothes - located at the door
- Place your belongings on the lounge
- Grab a seat and set yourself up with drinks and nibblies (BYO) plus we have a fridge.
- Take the plastic off your canvas and pop your name tag on your apron
- If you wear reading glasses we recommend that you bring them along
WHEN YOU BOOK - Select the Yellow tab to bring up the price for each attendee. Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation from us.
We all help out with the cleanup process so please note these bits using the sink in the lounge
- Brushes need to be thoroughly cleaned of paint then left on the sink
- Jars are simply rinsed out and placed upside down on the sink
- Washers can be folded and piled up on the sink please
I'm so looking forward to sharing this popular Painting pARTy with you all!
If you would like to book your own Painting pARTy at the Studio, your home or workplace, or a venue of your choice please simply click here.
Sorry, this event is full.