Studio - 25 Johnston Street Stratford
We're painting "The Spirited Trees" using acrylic paint and your instructor is Adriana.
Come prepared to relax and get the most out of your day. Come on your own or why not bring a friend?
Here's what to do when you arrive;
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at 5:45 am to set up your food and drinks and get settled
- Place your belongings to the left of the entrance
- Set yourself up with drinks and nibblies (BYO) and use the fridge in the studio if you wish.
- Put on an apron to protect your clothes
- Take the plastic off your canvas and pop your name tag on the back.
- Together we’ll get our paint before we start
- If you wear reading glasses we recommend that you bring them along.
- Grab a seat, we have 2 big tables for 6
- There is plenty of off-street parking at the front of the Painting pARTy studio.
Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation from us.
We all help out with the cleanup process so please note these bits
- All paint cleaning in the back room. We have 2 sinks in there for this.
- Brushes need to be thoroughly cleaned of paint
- Jars are simply rinsed out and placed upside down on the sink
- The sink in the studio area is for coffee, tea and food-related bits.
Looking forward to sharing this day of painting with you!
If you would like to book your own Painting pARTy at the Studio, your home or workplace, or a venue of your choice please simply click here.